Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I took a break from Pinterest...

Thought I'd take a short break from Pinterest to give y'all an update as to how things are going on our end of the world. Right now it is so cold in Germany, but thankfully the sun is shining. This is a rare occurrence and I had the pleasure of walking downtown for a bit so I could get a little Vitamin D while I can! Sadly, tomorrow turns to gray skies again, but with any luck we might get a little snow! Keeping up with my picture a day is actually going well, other than the fact that I dropped my camera off at the store for a cleaning and it's still not ready for pickup... I guess it was REALLY dirty! So for now, I'll keep showing iPhone photos.

January 11
Trying to drink more tea,
instead of coffee with LOTS of cream and sugar!


January 12
Mom had a brilliant idea to walk to Dad's work and surprise him.
Little did she know it was going to rain!
I mean why wouldn't it... we are in Germany after all?!?
She didn't seem to put out by it though.


January 13
This may be gross, but I had to show my battle wound on my heal, from the one day in like 3 years that I actually put a dress and gorgeous shoes on... this is what happens when I dress up!
This was a week after I wore the shoes, so you can imagine how bad it was!
Battle wounds from my new black pumps.
Silly me, I should know better, and just stick with my Toms!


January 14
I don't know if she has enough pacifiers!

Jon with his kolsch

Sophie's new smile... such a ham for the cam.

I made a Happy Mug

Our new "fancy" coffee/espresso/cappuccino/latte maker
Far exceeds our old German 10-cup!


January 15
She'd rather play in the trash can than with the gagillion toys she has.


January 16
A little trip to Ikea


January 17
Snuggling with my girl

Relaxing

January 18
Tried making a fancy latte... I won't quit my day job any time soon.

Soooooo as you can tell there have been some very exciting times here at the Adventures of Jon and Steph. I mean... look at that latte!!!

But seriously... anyone want to redo my header?? I'll pay you in wine! No, but really, I'll pay!

We hope everyone is doing well!
We'll be back next week with hopefully a little more excitement!

Until then...
Tschuss!

4 comments:

Gleatie said...

We might not have always made a happy plate (except at Vapiano) but I don't ever remember leaving an unhappy glass. :)

LWLH said...

Oh goodness, that smile is to die for :)

Impulsive Addict said...

Look at all those sweet Sophie pics!!! She's got the best smile!!!

Have a great weekend!

Evie Burke - Online Doctorate Psychology said...

How in the world were you able to break away from Pinterest, I thought that was almost impossible? The heels do the same things to my poor heels. Your daughter is so gorgeous.

http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/